Monday, December 19, 2011

HOME.

As I write this post, I am sitting at my desk in my bedroom in North Attleboro, MA. It has finally ended and all I can say is that was the most amazing experience I've had in my life. Those past 4 months flew by and were full of beauty and adventure and I loved every second. I definitely fell in love with Florence, and I plan on going back as soon as I can. Even though this has come to an end, I realized reflecting on my trip on my car ride home from the airport that it really was more amazing than I even realized when I was there. I recommend studying abroad to everyone. It's a chance to not only discover the world, but discover a lot about yourself as well. I look forward to being back at St.Mikes and it's nice to be back with the family and friends for the holidays. I hope everyone has a wonderful break and see you in January (: For those of you going abroad in the spring, love every second and have an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment